Can you help me with my patent infringement case? 3 Answers as of July 07, 2011

A patent owner wants a patent attorney to represent him in an infringement lawsuit. This representation is limited in the sense that the owner will prepare his motion/response, and the attorney will review and embellish.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Intellectual Property Center, LLC
Intellectual Property Center, LLC | Ak Shaf
I'm not sure if you are looking for an attorney or a fool and some would argue they are the same, but i would disagree. If you want an attorney, feel free to contact a local patent attorney and discuss your concerns. Few competent attorney's would file a motion prepared by the client with the court. Good Luck.
Answer Applies to: Kansas
Replied: 7/7/2011
Devon & Associates
Devon & Associates | Marcia A. Devon
I may be able to assist you. Please provide additional information: 1. Your name and patent no. 2. a sufficient disclosure of the alleged infringer's product to determine whether it infringes your patent claims. You can respond in writing or by phone.
Answer Applies to: California
Replied: 6/22/2011
Barton Barton & Plotkin
Barton Barton & Plotkin | Maurice Ross
Maybe. But an attorney is ultimately responsible for any case. The client cannot interfere with an attorneys professional obligations.
Answer Applies to: New York
Replied: 6/22/2011
Click to View More Answers: