Can you have joint legal and joint physicall custody of your child in Georgia? Posted on November 27, 2010

My girlfriend and I are having problems and she keeps telling me that she is going to take my child away from me. I make more money than she does and the rent is in both of our names, so neither one of us can keep the house. I do not want my daughter growing up without her father and want to be informed about all the things that my daughter does and want to be able to physically see my daughter and make decisions for her. I pay her health insurance and take great care of her. Every time we fight she tells me that she is going to take my child away from me and I will not get to see her if I do not pay child support. I am a better parent than she is and take better care of my daughter than she does. What can I do?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: