Can you get OR on a felony charge after a peliminary hearing? 8 Answers as of December 24, 2013

My brother is being charged with DUI, felony hit & run, injury. December 24, 2013 is his preliminary hearing. Is it possible for him to get O.R. that day?

IF you need hope, then it is possible. IF you are asking for info, then he will not get an OR bond on a felony hit and run.
Yes this depends on the judge, his ties to the community, the risk of flight and other factors.
I am assuming that he is currently out on bail. Anything is possible, but I doubt that OR is a possibility, unless he is already on OR release.
It's up to the judge.
Very very unlikely. He better have a darn good attorney with him.