Can you get a green card after being in the USA illegally for 14 year? 1 Answers as of March 22, 2011

I have a cousin who was brought to the USA illegally by his parents when he was 4 years old , he is know 18 years old and knows more about the USA then of his on country, and has abapted to the cultures and customs of the UNited States. He has all his family from his moms side,uncles (his parents are also illegal) in the USA four of which are US Citizen and 3 are Permanent resident, his grandfather is a US citizen also and his Grandmother is a Permanent Resident ( also my grand parents), is their any immigration law that would help him become a permanent resident?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Law Office of Immigration & International Trade Law
Law Office of Immigration & International Trade Law | Linda Liang
It's possible but it is not easy. Generally speaking if he can prove extreme hardship, chances are he can. He really needs to hire a lawyer to help.
Answer Applies to: Florida
Replied: 3/22/2011
Click to View More Answers: