Can you get a fiancee visa if you came here illegally? 1 Answers as of May 25, 2011

My fiancée and I met in the US. He came here illegally and now he is in Mexico. We want to get married. Can he still qualify for a fiancée visa?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Verdin Law Firm, LLC
Verdin Law Firm, LLC | Isaul Verdin
It depends on how much time he accumulated in unlawful presence. He may have to file for a waiver. Please consult with an immigration lawyer on the details of the dates that he was here illegally. Best of luck.
Answer Applies to: Texas
Replied: 5/25/2011
Click to View More Answers: