Can you fly to the U.S. during a late pregnancy? 2 Answers as of November 03, 2010

I am not a U.S. citizen. I am currently 3 months pregnant and want to come to the U.S. in a few months to give birth to my child. Am I allowed to fly to the U.S. during my late pregnancy?

I strongly would discourage you from coming to the U.S. to give birth to your child. I am assuming that you are coming solely to obtain an immigration benefit for you and your child. That is immigration fraud, and would subject you not only to deportation, but to a permanent ban from being able to apply for admission into the USA. Not a good prospect.
That is not really a matter for immigration but whether your doctor and the airline will permit you to travel. You can check with the airline you plan to travel on to find out their requirements. Please note that giving birth to a child in the US does not grant you any immediate immigration benefits.