Can you file a restraining order or protection from social media stalking and cyber bullying? 1 Answers as of October 18, 2017

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Gates' Law, PLLC | Thomas E. Gates
Yes, and you may also file a report with the police for possible criminal charges.
Answer Applies to: Washington
Replied: 10/18/2017
Click to View More Answers: