Can you file for sole, joint, primary or full custody if you still live with the other parent? 1 Answers as of January 24, 2017

Mother may relocate the children out of state, unmarried.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Law Offices of Helene Ellenbogen, P.S.H | Helene Ellenbogen
First, you have to be established as the legal father. If you are, then you can object to the relocation. If a parenting plan was ever entered, she has a duty to give notice of relocation.
Answer Applies to: Washington
Replied: 1/24/2017
Click to View More Answers: