Can you file for divorce and child custody without your spouse in the state of Oklahoma? Posted on April 05, 2011

I gave him divorce papers but never got them back. Now I cannot find him. Is there anything I can do with out an attorney?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: