Can you file for custody for non relative child? Posted on August 01, 2011

I have a 7 month baby and have had her since may5,2011. The mother is in prison and wont be out until Dec. Is there any way that we can get custody of this child? This is the mothers 3rd child lost to her crack addiction.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: