Can you file a civil injunction and a civil restraining order at the same time? Posted on April 28, 2011

We do not want grandma to have contact with our kids. Our daughter is 12 she is taking her to see boys behind our back, buying inappropriate clothing, having them in an environment with an alcoholic and a registered sex offender. We asked her to stay away verbal and written. School had been informed she is not to have contact with the kids and she sneaks on campus to see them. This just upsets the kids. Can we do something to keep her away? We live in New Mexico we were told by an officer that this state does not have grandparent rights.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: