Can you file bankruptcy on federal taxes owed? 7 Answers as of August 11, 2015

I owe over 80k in taxes and part was from being uninformed on my first bankruptcy when i lost my business which was in 2001. Can I file again but this time include all my federal taxes.

You can file again. Whether those taxes can be discharged depends on a lot of facts, including the type of tax, when the return was filed and whether the IRS has recorded a tax lien.
You can discharge certain income taxes, but you must meet several criteria: the taxes must have been assessed more than three years ago, looking back to the last 15th April the tax returns must have been (a) filed, and (b) filed in good faith there must not be a tax lien relating to these taxes. Find an experienced BR lawyer to advise and represent you. It's almost always worth it.
You need a qualified lawyer to look at your tax transcripts (not returns) to determine this.
In any bankruptcy, we always INCLUDE all debts. Whether this tax debt will be eligible to be eliminated in bankruptcy is an additional question I am not able to answer without a lot more information.b
So long as no fraud so involved and all taxes are filed and 3 years old they should be dischargable.
    If the personal taxes are over 3 years then it should be dischargeable.
    Federal income taxes are erased ten years after they are assessed. (That's why the TV tax con artists claim "pay pennies on the dollar", because people pay a lot of money to take care of non-collection taxes that are more than 10 years old.) State and local taxes have different limits. Bankruptcy will discharge income taxes where you filed the return more than 3 years ago. Taxes that you collect from other people then pay to the government (and you thought that slavery was illegal - it's only illegal if the government isn't the massa) aren't discharged in bankruptcy. For example, a business collects sales taxes and doesn't pay it or an employer withholds income tax from the workers' paychecks (yeah, and from the slackers that don't work, too) and doesn't pay it.