Can you extend your visitors visa? Posted on March 03, 2011

I stay in UK and I have met a girl in the USA. How do I apply for visa to visit the country? I know you can get 90 day one but need other visa that you can extend your stay if all works out?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: