Can you change your sponsor or get a co-sponsor? 2 Answers as of June 23, 2011

My friend has an interview date but she does not have the Tax return of her brother. Can Someone else sponsor her?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
World Esquire Law Firm
World Esquire Law Firm | Aime Katambwe
Yes, someone else in addition to her petitioner can and should do it. They will need to file form I-864 just like the principal sponsor. Good luck!
Answer Applies to: California
Replied: 6/23/2011
Law Offices of Caro Kinsella
Law Offices of Caro Kinsella | Caro Kinsella, Esq.
yes as long as over 18 years and are either a legal permanent resident or U.S. citizen.
Answer Applies to: Florida
Replied: 6/23/2011
Click to View More Answers: