Can you change your mind after not pursuing with charges? 3 Answers as of February 01, 2016

My neighbor assaulted me first didn't want to pursue it but now I do.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Gates' Law, PLLC | Thomas E. Gates
Yes, just contact the prosecutor's office.
Answer Applies to: Washington
Replied: 2/1/2016
The Rogers Law Firm
The Rogers Law Firm | Andrea Storey Rogers
Yes, you can change your mind, but the Prosecutor only has 1 year from the date of the incident (for misdemeanors) to file charges against the person.
Answer Applies to: Missouri
Replied: 2/1/2016
Musilli Brennan Associates PLLC
Musilli Brennan Associates PLLC | John F Brennan
Speak with the authorities.
Answer Applies to: Michigan
Replied: 2/1/2016
Click to View More Answers: