Can you change a part of the divorce agreement when it comes to taxes and claiming the children? Posted on March 01, 2011

My husband and I divorced in 2009 and we each get to claim one child on our taxes. I agreed to give him 1500.00 for claiming one of our children but I was single at the time and could get unearned income credit. Since then I have remarried and am not getting a refund this year. Can this arrangement be changed?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: