Can you be sentenced to jail time for not paying child support? Posted on July 08, 2011

My husband was arrested on a writ of attachment for non payment of child support. His bond was set at 25,000. This is his 3rd offense for the same thing. Will he be sentenced to jail time? Is it possible he will not be sentenced to jail time?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: