Can you answer my question regarding Home Mortgage signing? Posted on April 22, 2011

I work for a large mortgage company in collections/pre-loss mitigation. As part of a special project, I along with 50 or so other collectors are being titled "vice president, loan documentation" in order to have corporate authority to sign documents on behalf of the company. We are preparing assignments of the security instrument/mortgage from the company to "blank," as in we are preparing documents with the details of the current mortgage, but with no assignment information, and then signing these documents in presence of a notary. We have been told the documents will then be stored and if the mortgages are securitized, pooled, and sold to investors, this will make it easier when that time comes to record the assignments. I am wondering, are there any legal ramifications for myself I should be aware of? What information is there about assigning a mortgage to "blank" (i.e. I am signing a document saying the mortgage is being assigned from A to B, but B is blank information... which will be filled in if and when the mortgage is actually assigned).