Can we sue over a high school sports injury? 2 Answers as of August 30, 2010

My daughter was injured during volleyball practice at her high school. We all agree that the coach acted negligently. He had them running dangerous drills and was in the other gym. The trainer was not on site which worsened things. What should we do?

Tomalas Law Firm
Tomalas Law Firm | Ryan Tomalas
Unfortunately this is not an easy question to answer. In order for us to give you any proper direction we will need MUCH more information about the situation. i.e. - Where did this occur?; Is this a public or private school?; Did you ever sign a liability Release form?; If so, what did the Release say?; When you say, "We all agree that the coach acted negligently," what do you base that statement on and who is "we all"?; and a number of other factually specific issues.

If you are interested in having us evaluate the potential of your daughters claim, please contact our office.
Prometheus: A Social Justice Law Firm
Prometheus: A Social Justice Law Firm | Aly Ebrahimzadeh
It is possible to sue for negligence. You can contact my firm for a consultation, if you live in CA.