Can we sue if a minor was in an accident who is now 18? 2 Answers as of April 27, 2011

My child was a minor (16) and now is 18 and I want to know what it the statute of limitations for filing a claim. Do we have to file before 2 years after the car accident?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Ron Graham Attorney at Law
Ron Graham Attorney at Law | Ron Graham
You have two years from the time the minor reaches the age of majority.
Answer Applies to: Ohio
Replied: 4/27/2011
Click to View More Answers: