Can we sue for employment discrimination? 1 Answers as of June 10, 2011

My wife works for dmv, they are changing their hours. People with kids don’t have to come in early or stay late. My wife has no kids so she is being forced to work more or get fired. I want to sue the state for discrimination. She has worked there for 10 years. Under the old policy, everyone worked the same.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Rose, Senders & Bovarnick, LLC
Rose, Senders & Bovarnick, LLC | Paul S. Bovarnick
If she is older than 40, she may have a claim under the Age Discrimination in Employment Act. I suggest that she contact the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission.
Answer Applies to: Oregon
Replied: 6/10/2011
Click to View More Answers: