Can we stop our 18 year old daughter from emigrating to Canada? Posted on June 22, 2011

My daughter met a boy in Canada online about 4 years ago. He came here last year for her prom and she has visited him there twice. Now she is 18 and has dropped out of college and is hell bent on earning enough money to fly back to Canada to move in with him and his father. The boy is 17. Needless to say my husband and I are beside us. Is there any legal way to stop her from going?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: