Can we remove the conditional status of our green cards? 2 Answers as of June 30, 2011

My green card expires in October 2011. My daughter and my son have green cards that expire in February 2012. Can we file together to remove the conditional status?

Baughman & Wang
Baughman & Wang | Justin X. Wang
No. Only if the derivative family members received green card or entered the US within 90 days of the principal alien's receipt of green card/entry. Since they are 4 months apart from you, they will need to file separately.
Marie Michaud Attorney At Law
Marie Michaud Attorney At Law | Marie Michaud
You can file together if you have 90 days window in which everyone's conditional status comes to an end. It seems there are more than 90 days between October 2011 and Feb 2012. (30 days in November + 31 days in December + 31 days in January = over 90 days). As such, each of you need a separate I-751 and must pay the high filing fee for each I-751. The supporting documentation should be the same for all packages.