Can we obtain our W-2 forms? Posted on August 17, 2010

I worked for a company that is now out of business. We are now unable to receive our W-2s and final paystubs from the payroll company. What can we do?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: