Can we legally make changes to Seperation Agreement? Posted on July 06, 2011

.I have a second draft of the separation agreement between my husband and I, we have a few small changes we would like to do that we will initial next to. Is it legal to do this or do we have to pay for another complete draft

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: