Can we have status change to stay with our children? Posted on June 21, 2011

My son born in America 4th january2011.we came on tourist visa b1/b2 we both parents held Indian passport. But unfortunately my son is uncomfortable with Indian weather. Is there any idea that we can stay with my little ones in US?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: