Can we go to court because of head lice? 1 Answers as of October 05, 2017

My stepson keeps coming back from his dad’s house with head lice. My fiancé has talked to his father several times about it. She has even offered to help correct any problems and help with any cleaning yet we keep encountering the problem.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Richard B. Jacobson & Associates, LLC | Richard B. Jacobson
You could file some sort of motion in family court-or rather your fiance could do so. But you might try calling Children's Protective Services and see what they have to say.
Answer Applies to: Wisconsin
Replied: 10/5/2017
Click to View More Answers: