Can we get a restraining order against an ex girlfriend? Posted on August 12, 2011

My friends ex girlfriend has taken over his 2 e-mail addresses that contained financial, legal, and school information and was one of the only ways for his child custody lawyer to contact him. She has taken over his e-bay. She is constantly calling my phone the house phone his phone and a friend of ours phone. She has now also fraudulently called an emergency to his work so that she could be patched through to him and pretended to be his current gf. She had found private information about his current gf and threw that information in my parents face and my friends face. I think she is facebook stalking him and his new gf. What can we do to make her stop this is just getting worse the more time that passes. Please tell me there is something we can do legally.