Can we get child custody if a mother is being negligent to her child? Posted on April 25, 2011

I have a boyfriend we have none each other for 7 years we have a 2year old together. We broke up after my baby was born and he began a new relationship it didn’t last long but he had another child with the female. We are back together but he wants to take custody of his child, the mother smokes weed, parties all night and leaves the child with a friend. He hangs around the wrong people and sleeps in motels with the kids. What can he do?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: