Can we get an extension for a pretrial custody termination date? 1 Answers as of May 06, 2011

My girlfriend needs help! Her asinine boyfriend wants to get custody of her son. He is still in jail for larceny. She really hasn't been in trouble with the law except dmv violations. He has his mother who lives in a house in Mass. and also he would be taking care of the little boy. I hate to see people get run over by the jail system

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Cody and Gonillo, LLP
Cody and Gonillo, LLP | Christine Gonilla
you state many different facts here. It appears that a proceeding has already commenced. If there is a good reason for a continuance then it may be granted. You must file a continuance request at the courthouse.
Answer Applies to: Connecticut
Replied: 5/6/2011
Click to View More Answers: