Can we file these signed, notarized papers, or should we sign new papers? 1 Answers as of July 15, 2017

My wife and I signed divorce papers about 2 years ago, but we did not file them and continued to live together in an effort to make it work.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Law Offices of Helene Ellenbogen, P.S.H | Helene Ellenbogen
You didn't say what "papers" you're trying to file. The petition needs to have the correct date of separation (now 2 years later) so likely you need to make corrections and resign it.
Answer Applies to: Washington
Replied: 7/15/2017
Click to View More Answers: