Can we file a lawsuit for past support if our daughter is divorced from her husband and currently lives with my wife and I? 1 Answers as of June 29, 2016

Our daughter has full custody of her 3 children. Her husband was ordered to pay child support, however he hasn't been paying. My wife and I have been providing the majority of support for the grandchildren.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Attorney at Law | Aimee C. Robbins
You daughter should go the county office of child support enforcement and they will do the collection process for free.
Answer Applies to: Maryland
Replied: 6/29/2016
Click to View More Answers: