Can we file for 130 again without waiting for the 10 year bar? 2 Answers as of October 06, 2014

My parents overstayed on tourist visa in 1999 for six years then left voluntarily in 2006. I filed 130 in 2010 and was approved. The visa was denied in 2011 with option to file 601. We filed but it was denied too. My question is when can I file 130 again? Do I have to wait until 10 yr bar is over in 2016 or I can start filing 130 a year before to save the time?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Baughman & Wang
Baughman & Wang | Justin X. Wang
File one year before the 10 year anniversary.
Answer Applies to: California
Replied: 10/6/2014
Law Offices of Linda Rose Fessler | Linda Fessler
Wait until the ban is over.
Answer Applies to: California
Replied: 10/6/2014
Click to View More Answers: