Can we file a criminal case regarding our breach of contract civil suit? 2 Answers as of May 08, 2015

Our civil case has been tried and won for breach of contract and the self employed judgment debtor has refused to pay anything for nine years. Thus the amount awarded by the jury has multiplied considerably and recently doubled from the original award granted per the 8% annual interest. Can the offering of the contract involving sharing of more than one estates proceeds to two deeply grieving prospective heirs to prevent both of them from contesting an outdated will or two wills be legally considered the vehicle of deception? Relevant case law (preferably in CO) to these particulars in your response(s) would be a huge help for us pursuing any feasible criminal suit. Thank you.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Attorney & Counselor at Law
Attorney & Counselor at Law | John Hugger
I sincerely doubt that any criminal charges will be brought but you can always approach and ask the police or DA to file charges.
Answer Applies to: Colorado
Replied: 5/8/2015
Miller & Harrison, LLC
Miller & Harrison, LLC | David Harrison
Criminal charges are investigated by the police &/or prospectors investigators. Then the prosecutor files charges if they feel they can prove the offense beyond a reasonable doubt. You should contact a prosecutors office.
Answer Applies to: Colorado
Replied: 5/8/2015
Click to View More Answers: