Can we do anything about our IRS debt? Posted on September 19, 2010

My 18 year old son filed an income tax return and included himself as a deduction on those taxes. We provide him with nearly everything he needs and pay for the vast majority of his expenses. As a result of him doing this we owe the IRS about $2000. We asked him to amend the IRS return, but he will not. Can we do anything to get rid of this debt?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: