Can we divorce while I am overseas? 1 Answers as of April 27, 2011

I am deported overseas. My wife in San Angelo and we agreed on divorce. We have no kids no property. Can she sign any requred papers? If my signature is needed, can she sign, or divorce without me signing? What can we do and where to start? How much it will it cost?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Reeves Law Firm, P.C.
Reeves Law Firm, P.C. | Roy L. Reeves
Yes you can get divorced without coming back to Texas. However, she cannot sign for you. You have to sign a waiver and get it notarized. It must be your actual signature.
Answer Applies to: Texas
Replied: 4/27/2011
Click to View More Answers: