Can we counter sue someone suing us for personal injury? Posted on April 23, 2011

A couple of years ago, we were sued by someone because they claimed our dog attacked them on a bike. Our dogs have an invisible fence collar, and even after taking off the collar we can't get them to leave the property. Because they are so scared of being shocked. So, even though we know and could show anyone that the dogs wouldn't have left the driveway to attack them, and that there were never any bite marks discovered on the people the day they claimed the original attack occurred, the insurance company told us to settle, because it would be cheaper then the cost of going to court. But now they are threatening to sue again, claiming more dog attacks. Is it possible to countersuit them for harassment? Or what else can I do?