Can we change our custody agreement if my ex is taking me for custody contempt? Posted on November 19, 2010

My childs mother is taking me to court for a Custody Contempt Conference, which I have yet to receive ANY notification on this court date. She has Primary Custody of him, and our order states that I am to have visitation 3 weekends a month. For the last year I have been taking our child Wednesday through Monday every week. Last month we verbally changed it so she would have more time. A week ago, she called to change it again so she can work more. Now she's taking me to court to try and keep the original custody agreement. Can we change it to what we've been following for the last year, or do we need to set another court date up since it is for Custody Contempt and NOT Custody Modification? Also, what are the chances that we will get to keep the schedule we've been following for the last year?