Can a warrant be issued or can I be arrested if I don't go to small claims court? 5 Answers as of March 18, 2014

I have been told to appear in court on a small claims case that was won against me 2 years ago to show if I have any assets. I have made some payments and have been asked to appear before and didn't go.

You can have a bench warrant issued for not showing up. Sometimes they give you one more chance to appear before issuing the warrant. Law enforcement won't actively go after you, but next time you are stopped on a traffic matter expect to be arrested.
SmithMarco, P.C.
SmithMarco, P.C. | Larry P. Smith
If you ignore a court order to present yourself in court to show your assets to a judgment creditor, the court can issue a body attachment and send the sheriff to bring you in.
Yes, failure to appear on a subpoena is a contempt of court.
Mauritz Van Niekerk, Attorneys at Law
Mauritz Van Niekerk, Attorneys at Law | Christiaan van Niekerk
Yes it is a court ordered to appear in court.
Edelman, Combs, Latturner & Goodwin, LLC | Daniel A. Edelman
Yes, you can be held in contempt for failing to obey a court order and a warrant issued.