Can a wage judgement obtained in Oklahoma be enforced in Texas? Posted on April 23, 2011

A judgement for credit card debt was obtained against me in oklahoma and they sent paperwork to garnish my wages but I now live in Texas. Can my wages be garnished and what about my bank account?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: