Can a US citizen sponsor his daughter? Posted on August 03, 2011

My wife's parents, brothers and sisters are US citizens living in SC, can my father-in-law sponsor my wife to get a permanent residency visa for US and can I and our children be on the same application? Typically, how long can this process take? Would we then be restricted to stay in SC or are we free to move to another state? My father-in-law works for the State office, does that have any affect?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: