Can a US citizen petition a married child over 21? Posted on April 22, 2011

My father petitioned for me ( married over21) and I have two kids (ages 6&3) I have entered U.S. On a b1/2 visa and my kids with VWP. While I am waiting for USCIS to make their decision, is there anything I could do to apply resident for my kids? I used to have LPR before but I gave it up to live my wife but we got divorced and I need my parents help. I have applied on 10 and I recieved an e-mAil saying that they are making initial decision on April 15. My dad makes enough to suoport his family and mine. I would like to apply I-130 or extension of visa for my kids or anything I could do to stay with them in U.S. Thank you

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: