Can a US citizen file a petition for her husband and his son who is above 18 when the marriage occur but he is still under 21 and unmarried? 2 Answers as of September 03, 2014

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Law Offices of Grinberg and Segal
Law Offices of Grinberg and Segal | Alexander Segal
Yes, but there could be issues if your conditions are not removed.
Answer Applies to: New York
Replied: 9/3/2014
Baughman & Wang
Baughman & Wang | Justin X. Wang
No. Step mother-son relationship must occur before the 18th birthday.
Answer Applies to: California
Replied: 9/3/2014
Click to View More Answers: