Can a US citizen call Homeland Security and have her mothers green card revoked because she moved out? 1 Answers as of March 14, 2011

Can a US citizen call Homeland Security and have her mother's green card revoked because she moved out of her daughter's home? I have a friend who is suffering because her daughter is threatening to do this if she moves out of her home. When the mother came to the US, the daughter had already sponsored her mother's petition for her (the mother) to be a US resident, even before the mother stepped foot in the US.

Marie Michaud Attorney At Law
Marie Michaud Attorney At Law | Marie Michaud
My question is: Why would a daughter do this? A green card holder is free to go live anywhere she pleases. A green card can only be revoked if there was fraud (Material lie to the Consulate or USCIS). Your friend is not obligated to live with her daughter.