Can they revoke my car when it was purchased with my inheritance but under their name? 5 Answers as of May 07, 2014

I was left an inheritance from my father who passed. I bought a car had it under my name, then to sell it and buy a new one I transferred to my parent’s name. Now they are threatening to revoke it, and report it stolen.

Goldsmith & Guymon | Dara Goldsmith
If you put it in your parents' name it is no longer yours, it is theirs. If it is their car, they can report it stolen.
Law Office of Pamela Braynon | Pamela Y. Braynon
If the title of the car is in your parent' name, there's actually nothing can be about your situation unless there was a contract in place to prove your case or witnesses that will testify on your behalf in case you sue them.
Frederick & Frederick PLC | James P Frederick
Your summary is very difficult to understand. Who is the "they"? What would they be revoking? It is not clear why you would transfer title to your parent(s). It is also not clear how anyone could report the car stolen. (I am not sure even which car you mean, when you say "revoke it and report it stolen."
Suggest you obtain legal counsel to defend your right/title in the car.
James Law Group
James Law Group | Christine James
It is unclear what happened but if you purchased the car, in the end you will be able to keep it. That said, if title is in their name you will have to get them to sign it over to you or sue them to clear title.