Can they put my child in state custody until she is 21? 1 Answers as of May 09, 2011

Can they put my 15-year-old that is on probation and pregnant in state custody until she is 21? She is in day treatment and doing well. She has kept bringing her phone to school now is off the bus system but her grades are fantastic. She is on a softball team. She is 2 months pregnant and the PO wants to issue contempt in court, and wants to make her a ward of the state. They want to keep her baby too.

Arnold & Wadsworth
Arnold & Wadsworth | Brian Arnold
There has to be more to your situation. I would get what ever records that the PO is basing his decision on and have an attorney look at it. We offer free consultations. We are a Utah Law firm with offices in Salt Lake City and Ogden. Give us a call today for a free consultation and mention that you saw it on LawQA.