Can they do anything if I already paid everything? 3 Answers as of November 18, 2013

I received a 7 day notice of noncompliance without opportunity to cure because they said I failed to FULLY comply with my fourteen day notice to cure that was posted 10/16/2013. When I had already cured it, I paid my pet fee which was $300. Now they’re saying nothing was cured. What do I do?

Stuart P Gelberg
Stuart P Gelberg | Stuart P Gelberg
You'll have to contest it in Court. Bring proof of the payments made per the 14 day notice.
Harper Law Offices, Inc. P.S.
Harper Law Offices, Inc. P.S. | Joseph T. G. Harper
A 7-day or 14-day notice is not proper in Washington under the landlord tenant act. You can be issued a 10-day notice to comply or vacate, or a 20-day notice to vacate, or a 3-day pay or vacate. If you comply, that is the end of the notice. The notice must also be served in a very specific manner and according to statute.
Find out what the claimed deficiency is and if they received and properly booked your recent payment. If there remains a dispute, hire a lawyer.