Can they convict me of buying the box when I did not know other items were in there? 2 Answers as of August 30, 2017

I was arrested for buying a box. In the box were items that someone else put in there. I had no idea they were in there. I am supposed to have codefendants but they have not been arrested. There is no warrant for them. The judge did not sign a warrant for them. They said they can use the other people loading the box to convict me because they have video of them in store taking items off shelf but never saw them put in box.

Law Office of Jared C. Winter
Law Office of Jared C. Winter | Jared C. Winter
Hire a lawyer if you haven't already. If you can?t afford to, talk to your public defender. Your question cannot be answered without a lot more information and you shouldn't post more details online (which I think you must already know because your question is so vague).
That depends how good your lawyer is.