Can they come and arrest him for a false accusation? 4 Answers as of October 09, 2013

My boyfriend works at a large department store. He was called in by three managers accusing him of stealing. They called the cops and watched the videos they had. The cops didn't see anything, but the managers are saying they will prosecute no matter what. They didn't arrest him because they had no proof and my boyfriend wasn't being tricked into saying he did something he didn't. I'm worried sick over this.

Worried sick over what. Either there is evidence and he will be charged, OR not.
If there is no proof, there should be nothing to worry about.
William L. Welch, III Attorney | William L. Welch, III
Yes. An experienced criminal defense attorney can help you evaluate the prosecution's case, any defenses that you might have, and any plea offer that might be made, so that you can decide whether to go to trial. Consider seeking a confidential consultation.
The Law Office of Benjamin R. Lawson, P.C. | Benjamin Lawson
Ultimately, the decision to charge an offense lies with the prosecutor's office and not with the store owners. After reviewing the evidence, the local Sate's Attorneys Office will take the police's recommendations into account and decide whether to charge your boyfriend.