Can a stepparent legally enroll a non-biological child in school? 1 Answers as of May 19, 2011

My ex’s wife does not like me and therefore takes it out on our child. She excludes me from his life and goes as far as to sign his school report cards and enrollment papers. Can she legally do this?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Beresford Booth PLLC
Beresford Booth PLLC | S. Scott Burkhalter
Decision making should be governed under your parenting plan.
Answer Applies to: Washington
Replied: 5/19/2011
Click to View More Answers: